If you missed the EMO event in Hannover this year, EMO ENCORE is the perfect opportunity to see new technology that was unveiled and experience the highlights from the Mazak stand.
At EMO ENCORE, you will be able to see the latest machines in live cutting action and understand how Mazak’s iSMART Factory concept enables machine users to make the vital step-up to a completely connected factory of the future.
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
09:00 Arrival & Breakfast
09:30 Welcome & product highlights (auditorium)
10:45 Live Demonstrations in the ETC
12:00 Lunch in the Sales Hall
13:00 Factory Tour (optional) /Live Demonstrations in the ETC
Clinics are available with Finance for Industry in Room 2
*Great offers will be available on the day to take away, with immediate delivery.
DEBUT! Designed and built-in Europe
High-accuracy 5-axis Simultaneous Vertical Machining Center
Designed to deliver high speed, high-accuracy machining and ease of operation. The CV5-500 defines a new standard for 5-axis machining offering exceptional value. It also bridges construction 5-axis vertical machining center with a fully supported trunnion table provides high-rigidity for high-accuracy machining.
INTEGREX i-200H ST
Compact machine design with large machining area
- Next-generation MAZATROL SmoothAi CNC control for data-driven manufacturing
- Second spindle and newly designed lower turret for exceptional process integration
- Wide variety of turning and milling spindle specifications available
INTEGREX e-1250 V/8S AG
The integration of INTEGREX multi-tasking with gear cutting and measurement
- Process integration for high-accuracy machining, reduction of in-process time and initial cost
- 3 types of gear machining methods (gear skiving, hobbing and end milling) can be performed for high-mix, small volume production to large volume production to meet your production requirements
- High speed and high accuracy gear skiving thanks to unique AG control technology
OPTIPLEX 3015 FIBER III
Fiber Laser processing machine with advanced Multi-Control Torch and Intelligent Functions
- 8.0kW fiber laser for cutting thick material, such as stainless steel and aluminium
- Productivity of thin worksheet cutting is increased thanks to the 8.0 kW high output fiber laser and improved machine acceleration. Productivity is increased by more than 14%
- Rapid traverse rate of X-, Y-axes is 120m/min for higher productivity