BEST OF BRITISH MANUFACTURING
In 1987 Yamazaki Mazak made a commitment to manufacturing in the UK. It is a commitment that endures to this day and continues to produce some of the most popular and iconic machines in British industry, from QUICK TURN lathes through to the UK-designed manufactured VTC-800 series.
Enjoy the Best of British with Mazak.
QUICK TURN 250M
High Performance for demanding workpiece applications
- Specifications designed to meet your production requirements - Milling function
- Tailstock travel and thrust is controlled by a servo motor
- Standard 5000 min⁻¹ and optional high speed 10000 min⁻¹ meet the requirements of a wide variety of materials
Highest productivity in this class of vertical machining centers.
- Reduced cycle times thanks to high speed feedrate, acceleration / deceleration and tool change
- Feedrate: 42 m/min, Spindle speed: 12000 rpm, Chip-to-chip: 2.8 seconds
- Unique Mazak heat compensation system - INTELLIGENT THERMAL SHIELD
Vertical Travelling Column machining centre designed for a wide variety of applications
- The high-rigidity and high-accuracy construction combined with the powerful spindle enables high material removal rates for increased productivity and component accuracy
- Thanks to the travelling column construction combined with a large 2,300mm fixed table, long workpieces can be machined easily and even overhung outside of the table area whilst the required floor space is minimised compared to conventional machining centers in the same class
- Incorporates latest MAZATROL SmoothG technology
Travelling column design featuring full 5 axis capability
A highly versatile machine with 3 meters of X-axis and 800 mm Y-axis travel
The swivelling head provides B-axis movement for reduced set-up times and the optional Mazak NC-Rotary Table makes available full simultaneous 5-axis machining of complex features and contours for further enhanced productivity.