We will be showcasing five state-of-the-art laser
cutting machines and two automation solutions.
Providing more speed, more power and higher
productivity with the new Direct Diode Laser
See the evidence for yourself at
EUROBLECH 2018 and find out why
Mazak continues to lead the market in
providing advanced laser technologies.
1. FG-220 DDL
2. OPTIPLEX 3015 DDL 6kW
3. OPTIPLEX NEXUS 3015 FIBER 6kW
with CST automation
4. OPTIPLEX FIBER III 8kW
with SMART CELL automation
5. OPTIPLEX FIBER III 10kW
NEW DDL Technology
See the brand new FG-220 DDL equipped with the latest Mazak technology, which provides enhanced productivity by over 20% with thin and medium-thick material.
- High-speed approach piercing increases productivity
- Cutting of long structural material, cutting quality as high as CO2 with thick material
- 3D laser cutting of long round/ square / rectangular pipe, as well as H, I and L beams
- Energy / running costs reduced with less resonator and chiller unit consumption
- No laser gas required
OPTIPLEX 3015 DDL 6kW
The new version of the OPTIPLEX 3015 DDL 6kW ideal for cutting medium and thick sheet.
- High levels of quality
- Equipped with a multi-control torch
- The resonator enables fast cutting of stainless steel and aluminium
- The high-accuracy and high-speed laser offers users a step-change in cutting performance.
OPTIPLEX FIBER III 8kW with SMART CELL
On our stand you will be able to see the OPTIPLEX FIBER III 8kW laser, featuring the SMART CELL automation system
- Open interface to aid further expansion, along with an option for a robot solution.
- Increased productivity for high speed unmanned operation
- Small footprint, compact layout
- Industry 4.0 ready
OPTIPLEX FIBER III 10kW
- 10kW fiber laser for cutting thick material, such as stainless steel and aluminum.
- Equipped with MAZATROL PreviewG CNC. 19" touch panel for increased ease of operation.
- Reduced maintenance cost / running cost.
OPTIPLEX NEXUS 3015 FIBER III 6kW with CST automation
The CST consists of a single tower mounted above the laser bench, wit h a maximum of 13 separate drawers for the loading and unloading.
- High productivity when cutting stainless steel and aluminium
- Capable of thicker mild steel nitrogen cutting.
- Includes a stable beam cutting function, adjustable to your beam diameter needs.
- Optimised cutting with the Intelligent Monitoring Function.
- Reduced set up times with the Intelligent Set-up functions.
- The suction system used to load and unload workpieces with a maximum load capacity of 3,000kg.
- PreviewG provides outstanding productivity.
- Advanced hardware for unsurpassed operation speed.
- Ease of operation with touch screen.
- User friendly design for unprecedented process control
- 19” liquid crystal monitor enhances visibility.
- Multi-touch panel improves operability of graphic and editor.
- Improved laser operation responsiveness.
- Laser control is improved to generate optimum laser power in the minimum time.
- Improved performance for Flash cut and sharp edge cutting
Where to find us
Find us in Hall 11 stand D26