Be the Engineer of your own success
Yamazaki Mazak is the world's largest manufacturer of computer controlled (CNC) metal-cutting machines. With over 200 different models, the Mazak product range includes CNC lathes, machining centres, multi-tasking machines and flexible manufacturing systems as well as laser processing machines.
Our machines make everything from the gearbox in a helicopter to the nose cone on a Formula 1 car, designer belt buckles, ski boots and everything in between. Our mission is to develop original products and push the boundaries and capabilities of machining.
If you’re self-motivated and looking for a challenging, dynamic and rewarding career in engineering, we want to hear from you. To find out more or to apply please contact us
YAMAZAKI MAZAK UK LIMITED
365 RESOURCING LTD
The purpose and remit of the CNC Machine Tool Service Engineer role:
- Service and repair CNC Machines.
- Work to schedules to ensure customer demands are met.
- CNC fault diagnosis using PLC.
- Provide customers with a first class service.
- Ensure all activities are completed within Health and Safety guidelines.
The CNC Machine Tool Service Engineer experience and qualifications required:
- Mechanical bias to take on Mechanical tasks as required and to have a good Electrical knowledge.
- Highly motivated, proactive and innovative to help improve processes.
- Clear communication at all levels of the customer organisation.
- Ability to work under pressure but still work to very high standards.
- Strong problem solving ability.
- Flexible approach to a varied workload
The successful candidate can also expect the following:
- Join a successful, multi-national manufacturing company.
- Excellent career potential – the company is currently expanding due to increased demand.
- Benefits that include pension, free uniform, free parking and also a subsidised restaurant when on site in Worcester.
- Company car, mobile phone and laptop will all be provided.- Working Days with occasional weekend work.
- Excellent salary and overtime potential (£30k-£40k OTE) as role will involve working away from home on occasions.
If you are interested in applying for this role please send your CV to email@example.com
365 Resourcing Vacancies
365 Resourcing Ltd are our key resourcing partner and are currently dealing with the below roles. Please visit their website or contact them direct for more details.