Be the Engineer of your own success
Yamazaki Mazak is the world's largest manufacturer of computer controlled (CNC) metal-cutting machines. With over 200 different models, the Mazak product range includes CNC lathes, machining centres, multi-tasking machines and flexible manufacturing systems as well as laser processing machines.
Our machines make everything from the gearbox in a helicopter to the nose cone on a Formula 1 car, designer belt buckles, ski boots and everything in between. Our mission is to develop original products and push the boundaries and capabilities of machining.
If you’re self-motivated and looking for a challenging, dynamic and rewarding career in engineering, we want to hear from you.
The purpose and remit of the CNC Machine Tool Applications Engineer is to provide customers with optimum machining solutions, utilising the extensive Mazak product range.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Designing processes/methods
- Preparing time studies
- Machine demonstration/training
- On site customer support
- Working closely with the sales team
- Delivering all aspects of turnkey projects
The position is Worcester based, although a degree of UK travel will be required.
The experience and qualifications required include:
- Broad CNC machining experience.
- Knowledge of multitasking technology and CAD/CAM.
- Clear communication at all levels.
- Strong problem solving ability, together with a flexible approach to a varied workload.
- An engineering qualification to HNC/HND level desirable but not essential.
The successful candidate can also expect the following:
- Join a successful, multi-national manufacturing company.
- Excellent career potential – the company is currently expanding due to increased demand.
- Benefits that include pension, free uniform, free parking and also a subsidised restaurant when on site in Worcester.
- Company car, mobile phone and laptop will all be provided.- Working Days with occasional weekend work.
- Excellent salary and overtime potential (£30k-£32k OTE) as role will involve working away from home on occasions.
- Relevant training will be given where appropriate.
Please send your application to email@example.com
365 Resourcing Ltd are our key resourcing partner. Please visit their website or contact them direct for more details.
365 RESOURCING LTD