Be the Engineer of your own success
Yamazaki Mazak is the world's largest manufacturer of computer controlled (CNC) metal-cutting machines. With over 200 different models, the Mazak product range includes CNC lathes, machining centres, multi-tasking machines and flexible manufacturing systems as well as laser processing machines.
Our machines make everything from the gearbox in a helicopter to the nose cone on a Formula 1 car, designer belt buckles, ski boot sand everything in between. Our mission is to develop original products and push the boundaries and capabilities of machining.
If you’re self-motivated and looking for a challenging, dynamic and rewarding career in engineering, we want to hear from you. To find out more or to apply please contact us
YAMAZAKI MAZAK UK LIMITED
365 RESOURCING LTD
Senior Graphic Designer
Senior Graphic Designer
The international Yamazaki Mazak Corporation is the acknowledged world leader in CNC metal cutting machine tool technology. The European division employs 1000 people in 11 countries with both direct and agency/distributor sales channels.
The marketing function is high profile and influential within the European organisation. Reporting to the European Marketing Manager this position will work closely with our businesses in the UK and continental Europe. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to combine both their Graphic Design and Digital Marketing experience. The role is responsible for a wide range of marketing activities with a focus on graphic design, online marketing and catalogue creation.
- Graphic design: responsible for sourcing, designing and adapting on/off line marketing collateral, product catalogues, images, graphics for events, preparing and supplying images.
- On-line/email campaigns: work with the European Marketing Manager to create engaging, innovative and targeted on-line content and campaigns, prepare and send email campaigns from content/brief supplied (email, landing pages, message layout, campaign elements, etc.). Monitor success of such activity as required.
- Organising and project management of off-site exhibitions and internal customer sales promotions.
- Social Media: upload videos, images and content to social media channels as required.
- Training: support in assisting and training local marketing teams in on-line tools and best practices.
- Back up support for colleagues in the countries and other members of the central team
- Assist European Marketing Manager with any other marketing activity as required.
- Technology: Proficiency in Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and other vital graphic design software packages. Ability to learn about new web tools is essential. Basic knowledge of HTML is an advantage.
- Creative, organised with strong attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn new skills and ability to learn about new technology/web tools.
- Experience in one or more other marketing activities such as social media, SEO/SEM, Google analytics, events, etc is an advantage as is a basic knowledge of HTML.
- Experience in cross border business/multicultural environment desired.
- 5+ years active experience in a design/marketing function.
- Experience in graphic design (Illustrator/Photoshop/InDesign)
- Experience in on-line marketing and campaign development highly desirable.
- Experience in project and team management highly desirable.
You will be comfortable working as part of an international team and be pragmatic and credible.
In addition to demonstrable career opportunities, an attractive salary package is offered - please note UK and European travel may be involved.
To apply please send full CV with covering letter, including details of current salary to email@example.com.
The purpose and remit of the CNC Machine Tool Service Engineer role:
- Service and repair CNC Machines.
- Work to schedules to ensure customer demands are met.
- CNC fault diagnosis using PLC.
- Provide customers with a first class service.
- Ensure all activities are completed within Health and Safety guidelines.
The CNC Machine Tool Service Engineer experience and qualifications required:
- Mechanical bias to take on Mechanical tasks as required and to have a good Electrical knowledge.
- Highly motivated, proactive and innovative to help improve processes.
- Clear communication at all levels of the customer organisation.
- Ability to work under pressure but still work to very high standards.
- Strong problem solving ability.
- Flexible approach to a varied workload
The successful candidate can also expect the following:
- Join a successful, multi-national manufacturing company.
- Excellent career potential – the company is currently expanding due to increased demand.
- Benefits that include pension, free uniform, free parking and also a subsidised restaurant when on site in Worcester.
- Company car, mobile phone and laptop will all be provided.- Working Days with occasional weekend work.
- Excellent salary and overtime potential (£30k-£40k OTE) as role will involve working away from home on occasions.
If you are interested in applying for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
365 Resourcing Vacancies
365 Resourcing Ltd are our key resourcing partner and are currently dealing with the below roles. Please visit their website or contact them direct for more details.