Be the Engineer of your own success
Yamazaki Mazak is the world's largest manufacturer of computer controlled (CNC) metal-cutting machines. With over 200 different models, the Mazak product range includes CNC lathes, machining centres, multi-tasking machines and flexible manufacturing systems as well as laser processing machines.
Our machines make everything from the gearbox in a helicopter to the nose cone on a Formula 1 car, designer belt buckles, ski boot sand everything in between. Our mission is to develop original products and push the boundaries and capabilities of machining.
If you’re self-motivated and looking for a challenging, dynamic and rewarding career in engineering, we want to hear from you. To find out more or to apply please contact us
YAMAZAKI MAZAK UK LIMITED
365 RESOURCING LTD
Human Resources Intern
Human Resources Intern
In this 12 month paid Human Resources (HR) Internship you’ll gain invaluable skills and experience in covering all aspects of operational HR.
- Day to day HR administration duties including creating and maintaining employee records, payroll inputting and assisting with employee requests
- Recruitment (contract preparation) and on-boarding
- Employee relations, including disciplinary and grievance cases and performance reviews
- Coaching and supporting managers
- Implementing policies and procedures
- Formal HR (CIPD) or Business qualifications or equivalent knowledge and experience
- Confidential and Professional approach
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly in Word & Excel
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Confidence, creativity and initiative to put forward new ideas
- Attention to detail
- Have the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Ability to analyse data and keep to deadlines
- Able to take ownership for projects and work to time limits
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Passionate about a career in HR
- Able to roll up your sleeves and get involved in a busy environment
- Well organised administration skills
- Reliable and dependable
If you are interested in applying for this role please send your CV to email@example.com
Yamazaki Mazak is currently recruiting its next batch of apprentices. A Mazak apprenticeship is a chance to join the world leader in machine tools and a significant investment in both your future and the future of the organisation. You'll have access to college education alongside hands-on involvement in the work place with experienced members of staff that are willing to pass their knowledge on to the next generation. From the beginning of your apprenticeship, you will be paid a competitive apprenticeship salary and will obtain nationally recognised qualifications. Whether you're currently at GCSE or A-Level, have left education and looking for an exciting new challenge, a Mazak apprenticeship can provide you with the opportunity to develop a career in a number of different disciplines.
We are currently offering apprenticeships in the following areas:
Learning how to set, program and operate a range of CNC machine tools to produce machine tool components.
Machines include: Lathes, Milling, Grinding, Multi-Tasking & 5 axis machines.
Preparation and testing of machine tool components prior to being sent to the assembly lines. Assembling small unit assemblies, (spindles, tailstocks, ballscrews, magazines and turrets) that form part of the completed machine tool.
Assemble and test machine tools and their components. Assembling and testing unit assemblies into the completed machine tool using various hand skills and laser checking equipment.
Wire and test machine tools and their components. Working on individual option looms that will be used in the final production of our machine tools, you will then progress to wiring and testing a range of CNC machines, to include PLCs, ladder diagrams and fault finding prior to machines going to our customers.
Learning the application of welding, laser cutting and metal folding to produce machine tool claddings. An apprentice in this area will learn the full skills and operations of a modern sheet metal producing department.
How to Apply
To apply please send a full CV stating which apprenticeship you are interested in. All completed CVs should be returned to:
Learning & Development Advisor
Yamazaki Mazak UK Ltd
Alternatively you can send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS Friday 15th March 2019
The purpose and remit of the CNC Machine Tool Service Engineer role:
- Service and repair CNC Machines.
- Work to schedules to ensure customer demands are met.
- CNC fault diagnosis using PLC.
- Provide customers with a first class service.
- Ensure all activities are completed within Health and Safety guidelines.
The CNC Machine Tool Service Engineer experience and qualifications required:
- Mechanical bias to take on Mechanical tasks as required and to have a good Electrical knowledge.
- Highly motivated, proactive and innovative to help improve processes.
- Clear communication at all levels of the customer organisation.
- Ability to work under pressure but still work to very high standards.
- Strong problem solving ability.
- Flexible approach to a varied workload
The successful candidate can also expect the following:
- Join a successful, multi-national manufacturing company.
- Excellent career potential – the company is currently expanding due to increased demand.
- Benefits that include pension, free uniform, free parking and also a subsidised restaurant when on site in Worcester.
- Company car, mobile phone and laptop will all be provided.- Working Days with occasional weekend work.
- Excellent salary and overtime potential (£30k-£40k OTE) as role will involve working away from home on occasions.
If you are interested in applying for this role please send your CV to email@example.com
365 Resourcing Vacancies
365 Resourcing Ltd are our key resourcing partner and are currently dealing with the below roles. Please visit their website or contact them direct for more details.