Be the Engineer of your own success
Yamazaki Mazak is the world's largest manufacturer of computer controlled (CNC) metal-cutting machines. With over 200 different models, the Mazak product range includes CNC lathes, machining centres, multi-tasking machines and flexible manufacturing systems as well as laser processing machines.
Our machines make everything from the gearbox in a helicopter to the nose cone on a Formula 1 car, designer belt buckles, ski boot sand everything in between. Our mission is to develop original products and push the boundaries and capabilities of machining.
If you’re self-motivated and looking for a challenging, dynamic and rewarding career in engineering, we want to hear from you. To find out more or to apply please contact us
YAMAZAKI MAZAK UK LIMITED
365 RESOURCING LTD
Yamazaki Mazak is currently recruiting its next batch of apprentices. A Mazak apprenticeship is a chance to join the world leader in machine tools and a significant investment in both your future and the future of the organisation.
You'll have access to college education alongside hands-on involvement in the work place with experienced members of staff that are willing to pass their knowledge on to the next generation. From the beginning of your apprenticeship, you will be paid a competitive apprenticeship salary and will obtain nationally recognised qualifications.
Whether you're currently at GCSE or A-Level, have left education and looking for an exciting new challenge, a Mazak apprenticeship can provide you with the opportunity to develop a career in a number of different disciplines. We are currently offering apprenticeships in the following areas:
Learning how to set, program and operate a range of CNC machine tools to produce machine tool components.
Machines include: Lathes, Milling, Grinding, Multi-Tasking & 5 axis machines.
Preparation and testing of machine tool components prior to being sent to the assembly lines. Assembling small unit assemblies, (spindles, tailstocks, ballscrews, magazines and turrets) that form part of the completed machine tool.
Assemble and test machine tools and their components. Assembling and testing unit assemblies into the completed machine tool using various hand skills and laser checking equipment.
Wire and test machine tools and their components. Working on individual option looms that will be used in the final production of our machine tools, you will then progress to wiring and testing a range of CNC machines, to include PLCs, ladder diagrams and fault finding prior to machines going to our customers.
Learning the application of welding, laser cutting and metal folding to produce machine tool claddings. An apprentice in this area will learn the full skills and operations of a modern sheet metal producing department.
How to Apply
To apply please send a full CV stating which apprenticeship you are interested in. All completed CVs should be returned to:
Learning & Development Advisor
Yamazaki Mazak UK Ltd
Alternatively you can send via email to email@example.com
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS Friday 16th March 2018
365 Resourcing Vacancies
365 Resourcing Ltd are our key resourcing partner and are currently dealing with the below roles. Please visit their website or contact them direct for more details.
- Spindle Build Engineer
- Mig Welder/Fabricator
Sales Engineer - Midlands Region
Sales Engineer - Midlands Region
Reporting to the Midlands General Sales Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the generation of new business opportunities across Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire, Northamptonshire, Warwickshire, Staffordshire & Shropshire (subject to confirmation) and report daily to the General Sales Manager. They will be supported by existing market knowledge and telemarketing capacity. Upon completion of product training the candidate will be predominately field based, they will investigate and visit prospective new customers in order to develop and qualify these new opportunities, thus increasing market share.
The package includes target related bonus, appropriate car, mobile phone & laptop.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated, passionate, energetic, organised and well-presented engineer to grow within the worlds largest privately owned machine tool manufacturer.
Key Purpose and Scope of the Role
- Reporting to the Midlands GSM, the successful candidate will be responsible for the generation of new business opportunities across Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire, Warwickshire, Staffordshire and Shropshire.
- Reporting daily to the General Sales Manager.
- Supported by existing market knowledge and telemarketing capacity.
- Investigate and visit prospective new customers in order to develop and qualify these new opportunity.
- The package includes target related bonus, appropriate car, mobile phone & laptop.
Desired Experience and Qualifications
- Ideally have successfully completed a mechanical engineering apprenticeship
- Shop floor experience ideal with appropriate qualification HNC/HND, GCSE Maths, English, Sciences A-C and practical
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within manufacturing/engineering sector and have had some exposure to CNC machine tools.
- Ideally based around the Staffordshire, West Midlands or North Warwickshire area.
- Must be able to demonstrate clear communication & presentation skills both verbally & written.
- Full UK driving license
- Sales experience within the manufacturing/engineering environment would be beneficial
- Familiar with Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
Health and Safety
- To adhere to all health and safety rules in line with the duties of care, responsibilities and in accordance with company standards by constantly promoting a safe working environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- To be self-motivated and passionate
- Organised and well-presented engineer to grow within the worlds largest privately owned machine tool manufacture.
Vision & Values
- Promote the Mazak Way in all interactions internally and externally
- Demonstrates adherence to the Mazak values in all dealings with customers, suppliers and colleagues
To apply please send full cv with covering letter, including details of current salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
To start as soon as possible