Mazak Maintenance Care Service Plan
The Mazak Maintenance Care Service Plan includes:
- Accidental Damage
Cover for damage that occurs suddenly as a result of an unexpected and non-deliberate action by the operator.
- Free Labour*
No unexpected labour costs and no engineer expenses charged
- All spare parts covered under the contract
No unexpected parts costs, even for parts that are damaged accidentally.
- Engineer target to be onsite within 48 hours for initial diagnosis
Subject to engineer availability, you'll have an engineer on site within 48 hours for diagnosis
- One Full and Interim Service
Based on 2,000 yearly running hours (the equivalent of one machine running 8 hours a day, 5 days a week), one full and one interim service is included as part of the package. Additional service are available upon request and vary depending on the amount of additional running hours.
- 24/7 phone support
Technical phone support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days per year.
*a one-off call-out fee of £250 applies per visit
For further details on the Mazak Maintenance Care Plan, please contact us at Mazak on the following details:
YMUK Service Department
Phone: 01905 752 000
The Mazak Maintenance Care Service Plan excludes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Any customer owned ancillary equipment not supplied by Mazak for the machine under contract.
- Oils, which are available to purchase from Mazak on request.