Bridge construction 5-axis vertical machining center with a fully supported trunnion table provides high-rigidity for high-accuracy machining.
High-accuracy simultaneous 5-axis machining center.
Designed to deliver high speed, high-accuracy machining and ease of operation. The CV5-500 defines a new standard for 5-axis machining offering exceptional value.
- Fully supported trunnion table with roller gear cam on B/C axes and roller linear guides on X-, Y- and Z-axes
- High-rigidity 12,000 min-1 spindle 18.5kW/119.4Nm (10% ED rating) with an optional 18,000 min-1 high-speed spindle.
- 30 tool magazine with high-speed ATC (1.3 seconds tool-to-tool)
- Minimised footprint with side chip conveyor
- High-performance MAZATROL SmoothX CNC delivers exceptional 5-axis machining results.
Read about how JWA Tooling used the CV5-500 to increase the production of high-quality products and to reduce job set-up times
|CAPACITY||Maximum workpiece diameter||500 mm|
|Maximum workpiece height||320 mm|
|X-axis stroke (saddle right/left movement)||730 mm|
|Y-axis stroke (column back/forth movement)||450 mm|
|Z-axis stroke (spindle up/down movement)||470 mm|
|C-axis (table rotation) travel amount/indexing 0.0001°||360°|
|SPINDLE||Spindle speed maximum (standard spec.)||12,000 min-¹|
|Main motor (AC inverter motor) 40% ED rating||11.0 kW|
|FEED RATES||Rapid traverse rate (X)||36 m/min|
|Rapid traverse rate (Y)||36 m/min|
|Rapid traverse rate (C)||30 min-¹|
|ATC & TOOL MAGAZINE||Tool storage capacity (standard)||30|
|Tool storage capacity (option)||48|
|Tool shank type||MAS BT 40 / CAT 40|