New generation of vertical machining centers with the latest MAZATROL SmoothEz CNC system for unsurpassed productivity.
Designed to deliver superior productivity at a competitive price, the VCE-500 is a vertical machining center with exceptional performance that will make this new generation machining center an attractive proposition for a wide range of manufacturers.
- High-rigidity construction with large Y-axis travel of 500mm and generous table size 1,050 x 500mm.
- High-performance 12,000 min-1 / 18.5 kW /119.4 Nm spindle designed to machine a range of materials whilst ensuring high reliability.
- High-speed ATC with 24 tools capacity as standard and 30T or 48T options for increased machine flexibility.
- Optional tool magazine loading door to reduce set-up time.
- High-rigidity linear roller guides enable heavy-duty and high-speed cutting.
- Wide opening single-sided door with large window for convenient operation and easy crane access.
- New MAZATROL SmoothEz CNC with intuitive 15” touch screen designed for ease of operation and fast programming.
|TRAVEL||X-axis travel (Table left and right)||800 mm|
|Y-axis travel (Table forward and back)||500 mm|
|Z-axis travel (Spindle head up and down)||550 mm|
|TABLE||Table length||1,050 mm|
|Table width||500 mm|
|Table height from floor to table top||900 mm|
|SPINDLE (STANDARD)||Spindle taper hole||7/24 taper|
|Rotational speed (maximum)||12,000 min-¹|
|Output (10% ED)||18.5 kW|
|Output (25% ED)||15.0 kW|
|Output (40% ED)||11.0 kW|
|Output (Continuous)||11.0 kW|
|Torque (10% ED)||119.4 Nm|
|Torque (25% ED)||95.5 Nm|
|ATC & TOOL MAGAZINE||Tool storage capacity (standard)||24|
|Tool shank type||CAT 40/ MAS BT 40|
|Max tool diameter (adjacent pockets occupied)||75 mm|
|Max tool diameter (adjacent pockets empty)||125 mm|
|Max tool length (from gauge line)||300 mm|