- Multiple-Surface, 5-Axis Double Column Machining Center.
- Continuous machining without head change thanks to spindle head with B- and C-axes.
- Enhanced productivity for very large workpiece machining thanks to the 10000 rpm #50 taper spindle head.
VERSATECH V Series
- Multi-surface, 5-Axis Double Column Machining Centers.
- The VERSATECH Series of multiple-surface 5-axis double column machining centers are designed to provide unsurpassed productivity in the machining of very large work pieces thanks to a spindle head that can positioned in the vertical and horizontal positions and any angle in between.
|CAPACITY||Maximum workpiece width||3,100 mm|
|X-axis stroke (saddle right/left movement)||7,000 mm|
|Y-axis stroke (column back/forth movement)||4,600 mm|
|Z-axis stroke (spindle up/down movement)||710 mm|
|C-axis (table rotation) travel amount/indexing 0.0001°||±180°|
|SPINDLE||Spindle speed maximum (standard spec.)||10,000 min-¹|
|ATC & TOOL MAGAZINE||Tool storage capacity (standard)||30|
|Tool storage capacity (option)||60/120|
|Tool shank type||MAS BT50, CAT 50|