High-volume throughput and part-processing versatility. HQR Series is designed for high volume productivity, featuring simultaneous first and second operations or balanced cutting/milling through its first/second spindles and upper/lower turrets. The HQR machine configuration directly results in part-processing versatility, and reduced cycle times among various operations – ranging from chuck work to the machining of large diameter bar stock. Advanced automation options enable unattended, continuous operation by combining these machines with a bar feeder and workpiece unloader for bar work, or with a robot loader for chuck work. The superior designs of the HQR machines ensure high productivity within a compact floor plan.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Two-turret/two-spindle configurations for increased production
- Upper and lower turrets
- Wide range of part size capability
- Fast cycle times with balanced cutting and simultaneous first and second ops
- Seamless integration of either overhead gantry robot loading systems or bar feeders
- Fast and easy programming for using all machine spindles and turrets in part processing
Contact your local Mazak Representative or visit one of our Technology Centers to identify what Mazak Machining Center best fits your part-processing needs.