VORTEX HORIZONTAL PROFILER
The VORTEX HORIZONTAL PROFILER Series of full 5-axis horizontal machining centers brings unsurpassed speed, accuracy and efficiency to large aerospace parts production. The special integrated construction and large vertically oriented worktables on these machines allow users to productively process parts with a maximum load capacity of well over 3000 kg.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Powerful, high-speed HSK-A63 26000 rpm 45 kW integral spindle/motor is standard equipment.
- 30- and 60-tool magazine capacities provide high machining versatility
- Horizontal worktable positioning enables quick, easy part loading and setup
- Box-type construction integrates base, column and table and offers maximum rigidity
- Symmetrical base/column design and advanced coolant system minimizes heat displacement
- Optional rotary-type two-table changer further boosts productivity
Contact your local Mazak Representative or visit one of our Technology Centers to identify what Mazak Machining Center best fits your part-processing needs.