Mazak’s Vertical Travelling Column (VTC) range of machining centres has been designed to meet the needs for today’s challenging and diverse range of manufacturing applications where performance, flexibility and precision are key product attributes. The flexible configuration of the VTC provides the capability to process an extensive range of components from medium to large across industries including aerospace, power generation, industrial equipment and general subcontract.
The VTC range of products is available in either 3, 4, 5 and 6 axis configurations, which in conjunction with an extensive range of customer defined options and accessories delivers the ultimate platform for your application needs.
Key Features and Benefits
- Integrated Mazak Technology delivers class leading accuracy and repeatability
- Reduced load and unload time for maximum spindle utilisation
- Flexibility to meet changing application needs
- Enhanced productivity through easy to program Mazatrol CNC
- Superior Operator Ergonomics
Contact your local Mazak Representative or visit one of our Technology Centers to identify what Mazak Machining Center best fits your part-processing needs.